When it comes to material cleanup and removal, the Gradall AllVac industrial vacuum machines deliver more years of higher performance, setting a new long-term productivity standard for the removal of dust, powders, solids, liquids, and thick slurries.
AllVac machines have just one engine, reducing fuel consumption emissions, noise and maintenance. A superior filtration design effectively cleans air before it reaches the heavy-duty blower, capable of creating maximum vacuum at 28” Hg and maximum airflow at 5760 CFM.
- Single engine operation reduces fuel consumption emissions, noise and maintenance
- Engine and blower tachometer
- Emergency engine stop switch
- Fuel consumption meter
- Positive displacement vacuum system creates maximum vacuum at 28" Hg
- Maximum air flow of 5760 CFM
- Transfer case drive with heavy duty construction
- True single-mode filtration via twin cyclone pre-filters, ensuring wet and fine dry materials are removed before reaching the bag house
- Universal snap-ring filter bags maximize the volume of available clean airflow around each filter and make it easier for material to be blasted off effectively
- Air cannon filter cleaning system allows bag pulsation to operate without interruption and resets after every cycle
- High-capacity debris tank with 18 yard3 capacity
- Built with 91” diameter rolled steel plate
- Debris, body, bag house and dump chute are integrated for complete removal of all debris when dumping
- Fail safe tailgate designed for one-man operation
- Smooth, leak-free tailgate movement with simple opening/closing/locking system using one hydraulic cylinder
- Tailgate system features sealed wiring, tail lights, optional ladder and platform
- 40° dump angle can be augmented with optional vibrator
Manufactured in America with the highest quality standards, Gradall Metal Mill maintenance machines are built for hard work and a long machine life. Backed by the Gradall name, a well-known and respected brand worldwide in the construction industry.